How do I Make an Appointment?
Call us at anytime Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm MST.
Do I Need a Referral to Make an Appointment?
Most medical specialists will accept only referred patients. This is mainly to try to ensure that the specialist you are seeing is appropriate for you and your condition. Check with your insurance company to see if a referral is necessary.
What to Bring for Your Initial Consultation?
For your initial consultation you will need to bring a referral letter from your physician if necessary.
Here is check list for your initial consultation
- Driver's License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Copies of results for special tests like injections or EMGs. The names of the doctor performing are very helpful
- Actual films on CD of X-rays, MRIs, CT scans
- We can look up OCC Imaging, Health Images, Invsion/Sally Jobe, Touchstone, and HCA hospital facility films online for you.
- List of medications (if any)
We encourage you to come to your initial consultation with a written list of questions to ensure you don't forget to ask them when you are seeing the doctor.
Are My Medical Records Kept Private and Confidential?
Your medical file is handled with the utmost respect for your privacy. Our staff is bound by strict confidentiality requirements as a condition of employment regarding your medical records. We will not release the contents of your medical file without your consent.
How Do I Contact the Office After Hours?
Call our office at and the on-call provider to contact you.